Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baby's First Solid Food

Per the doctor's instructions (and Mommy's peace of mind) we waited until Abram turned six months to eat any kind of food besides milk. I started him out on rice cereal. I mixed the rice cereal with milk and made it very soupy at first. I was expecting him to make a horrible face when he took the first bite, but he did not. He loved it! And he wanted more! Over the past 2 weeks I have gradually made it thicker and he still loves it. When I put him in his highchair he knows that he is about to be fed and will get all excited when he sees his bowls and spoons. Side note: I hid the bowl behind my back to see what he would do and he started to cry because he wanted to eat. It made me laugh. Anyways, he loves rice cereal and I can't wait to introduce more foods to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment