Thursday, April 25, 2013

Meltdown About Baggies

Yesterday I took Abram to the store to gather food so I can make his own baby food. At first I let him hold the frozen peas, but then I was concerned the package might be too cold for him to hold, so I took it away. I then have him a box of storage baggies. He loved the box for some strange reason! As we were checking out I had to pry the box from his little, chubby hands to scan. As soon as I did that he started crying. And I'm talking tears coming out of his eyes which doesn't happen very often. I proceed to check out and he is still crying. Once we paid I gave him the box back to hold. He held it all the way out to the car and was so happy. I proceed to put him in the car and take the box away so I can give him a real toy that he can chew on if wanted. Well what do you know... He started crying as soon as I took the box away. In order to avoid a meltdown over a baggie box, I gave him it back and snapped this picture to remember the moment. Needless to say Abram won that battle and Mommy lost. And he has a weird thing for food baggie boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment